Medical experts agree that when it comes to the healthy development of little feet, barefoot is best. Itâ€™s the reason why these same experts recommend soft, flexible-soled footwear for both infants and children. Theyâ€™re the next best thing to being barefoot. Since our first steps, Robeez has embraced this philosophy. All of our footwear carries the prestigious Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, an accreditation only awarded to products that promote natural foot function. And with a soft sole design built to flex and bend, thatâ€™s exactly what our shoes do. The best shoes mimic bare feet. Robeez footwear mimics bare feet by flexing and bending with every step. Supporting not constricting growing feet, they promote good balance and unrestricted growth, while protecting little feet from the world. They stay on too, with elasticized ankles to ensure a perfectly snug fit. Using high quality leather and materials, Robeez shoes are both comfortable and durable while their softer soles cushion feet and allow toes a better grip, helping balance, encouraging muscle growth and preventing slipping. From crawling to cruising, walking to running, for indoors and out, Robeez makes shoes and socks for newborns to two year-olds that promote healthy foot development while being fashionable and fun to wear.
- This metallic pink leather sandal is perfect for your infant when the weather is warmer
- Part of our new First Kicks collection, this shoe has a shoe-like fit and a cushioned insole like our Mini Shoez, but a soft suede bottom like our Soft Soles - see size chart
- Perfect for infants or toddlers who are beginning to walk
- Elasticized back and ankle provide "easy on, stay on" functionality
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association