Hayden Boots - A full 12-inch tall boot that's made mainly out of cow suede, you would be hard-pressed to find another women's boot on the market this attractive, stylish and functional. Another release in a long line of Bearpaw successes, the Hayden Boot is a cut above the competition. This boot has been treated with NeverWet technology, so they can actually withstand all elements while simply repelling the water away. The tread wedge (heel) of the boot is 1/5 inches, so it gives lift while still helping you maintain balance. With suede, rubber and wool used in this boot, the materials are definitely quality. Bearpaw's motto is ""Live life comfortably."" Beginning in 2001, Tom Romeo founded the Bearpaw brand with the idea of redefining casual shoes with sheepskin, natureÂ´s own technical fabric. Since sheepskin naturally regulates body temperature, feet stay cooler and drier in the heat and warmer in the cold.
- Full 12-Inch Rise - This is how tall the outside of the boot is, so it gives the entire lower leg complete stability. Plus it looks sleek, stylish and amazing being such a tall boot.
- 1.5 Inch Heel - The slim tread wedge of this boot offers just enough lift to give women that bit of extra height, though not so much that they're walking in heels. This lift was made for a boot, so you get to keep your stability while gaining height.
- Full Cow Suede - A lot of products claim to use real suede, but Bearpaw comes through on this claim and uses the best cow suede leather on the market, giving you a boot that's soft, supple, and definitely stylish.
- Hard Rubber Outsole - Traction is very important with boots, and the molded rubber outsole of the Hayden Boots will definitely provide that traction for you. They also have a lot of give and flexibility, so the overall comfort level is great.
- Stud Trim Detail - While purely aesthetic, the stud trim detail of these Bearpaw boots is simply gorgeous. Three studs, which appear to be buckles on the rise of the boot, give it an old-west look and feel with a modern twist.