Season after season, the 415 Arctix Women's Mountain Premium Cargo Snowboard Pants serve as an outstanding value priced ski/snow pants. These pants feature a 100% Nylon shell with W/R + W/P 5000mm ThermaLock Breathable Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. Articulated knees allow for a more unrestricted range of motion and comfort as you climb, hike, or ski/snowboard. The adjustable waist ensures a comfortable fit, while boot zippers make them easy for on and off access over boots. Boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out. These relaxed fit pants also come with lace hooks to prevent pants from riding up, a hidden cargo pocket for extra storage, and a convenient O-ring for keys, gloves and/or lift tickets. The pants provide zippered hand warmer style pockets, a zippered fly, and belt loops. They are water and wind resistant, and are machine washable.
- Adjustable waist allows pant to fit comfortably, regardless of layering
- Non-insulated with mesh-lined interior
- 3k M/M waterproof, wind and breathable coating
- Cargo pockets for added storage
- Rubberized snow gaiters to form a seamless integration with boots